Thursday, December 9, 2010

ppt presentation on Viruses: {Origin and Prevention}

        I've prepared a PPT presentation about av's (anti virus) for college work. So i thought it would be great to put it on the web. Because i was searching  "block diagram of av engine" (algorithm) and unbelievably it's not  available on net. And many newbies may will need to know how exactly av works.... And as per me I've tried my best to explain everything in ppt. Whole PPT is designed and created by me. You won't find any copied data. Its 100% original !
You can download original version from following link.
And i hope this will help you to learn some basics about security, viruses and prevention!



this is some selected snapshots of contents of a ppt







LINK:- DOWNLOAD



 https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B99MtzKupxCCM2U0MzU0ZWItNGRjNS00MTFhLWFhMjEtZmRlNTE4MDY2Njli&hl=en&authkey=CNnXyq4F


ENJOY!